Cream cheese 200 g.
Chicken stock 175ml
Shallots 30 g.
Pago de Valdecuevas EVOO 100ml
Raspberry puree 125ml
Black olives 80 g.
Garlic 2 cloves
Agar-agar Tt *
Salt and pepper Tt
• Simmer the chicken stock and add the cream cheese. In a different pan, poach the shallot until it looses its colour.
• Mix the shallot with the stock and cheese and simmer for 10 minutes.
• Blend and emulsify the mixture with raw EVOO and then churn until getting a fine dough.
• For the tapenade: mix the olives, garlic and anchovies and mash with a mortar until getting a paste. Set aside.
• For the caviar: mix the raspberry purée with the agar-agar. Bring to a boil. Let it cool for a while and then, with the help of a dripping, make the “caviar”.
• You can keep this caviar in oil until its use.
Finishing touches and presentation:
Place the cream on the plate for it to stabilise and then the rest of the components in an harmonious way. Lastly, add a dash of raw EVOO.
Contribution of Pago de Valdecuevas to the plate:
The oil emulsifies and brings about all the nuances.