In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, (hereinafter, “GDPR” -General Data Protection Regulation) and in accordance with applicable legal regulations, the following information about our processing of your personal data is provided on this website.
In accordance with Article 4. (1) of the GDPR, by “personal data” we mean: any information about an identified or identifiable natural person”; “and any person whose identity may be determined, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or several elements of their own physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity of said person will be deemed as a natural person”.
Data processing controller
GRUPO VALDECUEVAS AGRO, S.L.U (hereinafter, referred to interchangeably as, “VALDECUEVAS” or the “Company”), with CIF B47027982, with address at Plaza Martí y Monsó 5, 1º, – 47001 Valladolid (VALLADOLID), and registered on the Mercantile Registry of Valladolid, Volume 981, Sheet 118, Page VA-13223,, with which you can contact via the address: email@example.com.
Purposes of processing your personal data
1. Respond to your requests for information or complaints made through our contact form.
2. Send you communications and information of interest by different means, including electronic, if you check the box for this purpose.
3. Manage and process the acquisition of products through the website
4. Management of the operation of the website and maintenance of it.
5. Observation of your visits and movements through our website and interaction with its contents.
6. The capture or usage of its corporate image with the purpose of making it visible on the Company’s website, social networks, in the press, at exhibitions, in magazines or in other publications prepared by Valdecuevas, as well as in those specific cases in which it is authorized in accordance with the provisions of the Assignment of Image Rights section.
Period of retention of your data
The Company will process your personal data for the necessary amount of time, depending on each case.
• In relation to your queries and claims, we proceed to retain your data, stored once we are answering claims, until the expiration of the applicable actions.
• In relation to commercial communications, we will keep your data for 3 years from your last interaction with us, or until you express your willingness to cancel your subscription (whichever comes first).
• In relation to the purchase of products through the web page we will proceed to keep your data for a period of 6 years from the termination of the contractual relationship.
• In relation to the web page management processing through cookies, we refer to the Cookies policy in which you will find detailed information about the persistence or duration of each cookie on your computer.
• In relation to the processing of the corporate image, this will be processed during the execution of the activity which justifies its use, and once finished, duly blocked, during the period of prescription of the actions to claim any possible responsibilities.
After that period, the Company will keep your data blocked for the terms that, in each case, the law imposes. For example: six years since said termination of the contractual relationship, in accordance with the provisions of article 30 of the Commercial code.
Please notify us immediately of any changes to your data so that the information being processed is updated at all times and does not contain errors. In this respect, you state and guarantee that the information and data you have provided to us are accurate, up to date and truthful.
Legitimate bases of our personal data processing
The Company process your personal data for different purposes. Each processing of personal data must be centred on a basis that legitimates it, among those provided in the regulations. The Group Companies use the following bases:
i. Consent: You have given your unequivocal and specific consent to the processing of your personal data for a specific purpose.
ii. Performance of a contract: We must process your data to manage our contractual relationship with you.
iii. Legal obligation: In some cases, the Law requires processing and transferring to certain institutions (State security forces and bodies).
The Company sometimes collects your personal data with your prior and unequivocal consent.
For example, when filling out an online contact form to make an inquiry or, when obtaining express authorization for the capture and dissemination of its corporate image. This so as to disseminate it on the Valdecuevas website, on social networks, press, at exhibitions, in magazines or other publications implemented on its web site.
For example, in accordance with the provisions of article 21.1 of the LSSI, in all those forms in which your personal data is collected and will be used for commercial purposes, a box will be included in order to obtain your express consent for us to use the data collected in order to send information and commercial communications.
Consequence of lack of data provision
The data (and consents) that we request are necessary for the processing of data and purposes indicated, so that the omission of any of them will prevent us from executing the aforementioned purpose.
The acceptance of these forms of processing is absolutely voluntary and your refusal will not imply any negative consequences for you.
b.-Performance of a contract
The company needs to process your data in order to manage the contractual relationship with you. For example, when purchasing products through the website.
c.- Legal obligation
The Company is obliged in some cases, by virtue of different legal regulations (regardless of whether or not you give your consent), to process and / or transfer certain personal data to different entities. For example, the Tax Agency/Office or the State security forces and bodies, at their request.
The Company will transfer your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
In cases in which you grant your consent for it.
For example, its corporate image will be publicly communicated through mass media and / or Valdecuevas social networks and limited exclusively for that purpose.
b.- Assignment by legal obligation?
In cases in which the Company is bound by the Law.
Provision of third-party services who have access to personal data
In some cases, we have companies or external providers, who access your personal data, to collaborate with us by providing certain services (specifically computer support and hosting of this website).
With all these companies, the Company shall sign the relevant confidentiality and data protection agreement to guarantee that the use of the data to which we give access for the provision of the service is carried out in accordance with current legislation on data protection.
International data transfer
In no case will your data be transferred without your explicit consent, to companies within our group (or third parties) located outside the European Economic Area or that do not apply regulations in which measures of protection of personal data equivalent to those in force in the European Union apply.
VALDECUEVAS takes all of the necessary technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from being lost or misused. For instance, your data are saved in a secure operating environment which is not accessible to the public. In certain cases, your personal data are encrypted by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) during the transmission. This means that an approved encryption procedure is used for communication between your computer and the VALDECUEVAS servers provided that your browser supports SSL.
Should you wish to contact VALDECUEVAS by e-mail, we would like to point out that the confidentiality of the information sent cannot be guaranteed. The contents of e-mail messages can be read by third parties. We therefore recommend you send us confidential information only by post.
Your rights in relation to our processing of your personal data. In relation to your data processed by the Company, you have: In any case the following rights:
• Transparency about how we use your personal data (right to be informed). Right that we meet this right, for example, through this legal text.
• Right to request a copy of the information we have about you, which will be provided within one month (right of access).
• Right to update or modify the information we have about you if it is incorrect (right of rectification).
• Right to request that we stop using your information while resolving a claim filed by you, among other cases (right to limit treatment or processing).
• Right to be informed of automated decision procedures, including profiling.
Additionally, when we process your personal data based on your consent or our contractual relationship with you:
• Right to request that we delete your personal data from our records (right of deletion or “to oblivion”).
• Right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes (right to data portability).
• Right to revoke at any time your consent given previously to any of our forms of processing your personal data.
Form of exercise
You may exercise your applicable rights in each case, by notifying the Company via any of the following means:
a. Addressing in writing accompanying a scanned copy of your ID card, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
b. You can also send us your request by letter with a copy of your ID card and making visible reference to “LOPD” on the envelope to: Plaza Martí y Monsó 5, 1º, – 47001 Valladolid (VALLADOLID)
You can access the information necessary to exercise all the aforementioned rights (with detailed explanations and forms) on this website facilitated by the regulatory body: the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
You also have the right to file a complaint at the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (or AEPD) especially in the case that you believe that you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
ASSIGNMENT OF IMAGE RIGHTS
In those cases in which you have authorized, through the appropriate means made available for this purpose (for example, the request for taking photograph(s) of any of the commercial agents or personnel authorized by the Company), you authorize VALDECUEVAS to (i) capture its image, within the framework of professional commercial activity (ii) reproduce said image (iii) disseminate it on the Valdecuevas website, its social networks, press, exhibitions, magazines or other publications that it carries out.
Said authorization is granted on a non-exclusive basis and with the maximum territorial and temporal scope permitted by law.
In this area, Valdecuevas is committed to:
• Warn you before taking of the picture from the moment in which it will be taken.
• Use what is captured exclusively for the purposes stated above.
This authorization is granted free of charge and will not generate or bring about any consideration from the Company in its favour.
Modifications in the data protection declaration
VALDECUEVAS reserves the right to modify its data protection declaration. VALDECUEVAS will notify or announce the new content and the dates on which there will be a revision of these terms, for the information of its users.
Last update: August 2019